|Me and my littlest grandbaby on Easter Sunday....|
|Each class sings a different line of the song.|
|Easter French Vanilla Cream Puffs I made....yummo....check them out HERE.|
|The grandkids after the Easter egg hunting was over.....lotsa loot!|
|The hubs and my oldest granddaughter...she LOVED all those Easter eggs....|
Now a variation on this can be done next. Have the first line people then sing along with the 2nd line people. The best way to do this would be to have one person from each class come up in front holding the flipchart page. Then when it is their classe's turn they hold it up high and sing along. Then they sing along with the one next to them going around till everyone is singing the last line. Here is how it would look;
- The first group to start singing on the first line of the song.
- The second group joins in singing on the second line of the song.
- The third group is to join in singing on the third line of the song.
- The fourth group is to join in singing on the fourth line of the song.
- If the song then has a chorus everyone will be singing together for the chorus.
|Primary music is so much fun!|